Well Pack gravel is used for deep bed in-ground wells to form a barrier between the screens and the natural deposit of the land, which in turn, allows for the well to provide very clean water. Other applications can include dewatering well and monitoring wells.
All of our Well Pack products meet or exceed AWWA Standard B100-09 and NSF/ANSI Standard 61.
- Color: multi-color
- Bulk Density: 100 lbs./cu. ft.
- Specific Gravity: 2.65+
- Effective Size: .40 mm – ¼ in.
- Uniformity Coefficienty: 1.6
- Hardness: 7.0 (Mohs scale)
- 0.35–0.45mm Well Pack (formerly #000)
- 0.45–0.55mm Well Pack (formerly #00)
- 0.60–0.80mm Well Pack (formerly #0)
- 0.80–1.20mm Well Pack (formerly Course #0)
- 1/8 x #16 Well Pack (formerly #1)
- 1/8 x #12 Well Pack (formerly #2)
- 3/16 x #10 Well Pack (formerly #3)
- 1/4 x 1/8 Well Pack
Download Northern Filter Well Pack Gradation Chart